Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to sync 72 Photos & 3 Videos. 2 Videos don't sync.

Trying to sync 72 photos and 3 videos from my PC to iPad Air / iOS 8.4 and 83.42 GB free. All sync except 2 videos after repeated attempts to sync. Message on my PC, "An unknown error occurred (OXE800084)".

iPad Air, iOS 8.4, 83.42 GB free

Posted on Jul 25, 2015 6:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2015 7:22 AM

Have you already read and followed the troubleshooting steps available in this official support article? iOS: Unknown error containing '0xE' when connecting to a Windows PC - Apple Support. If not, your should. If you have, what was the result?

3 replies

Jul 25, 2015 9:32 AM in response to Alfred DeRose

I was not aware of the support article. I read it and reconnected my Apple USB cable directly to my PC (previously connected to my monitor). This resulted in the 2 videos syncing.

Alfred, Thank you so much!

I'm still puzzled why 1 video did sync previous to this fix.

Here's another problem that you might be able to enlighten me. The 3 videos automatically are arranged after the 72 photos and obviously play last in my slide show. This results in out-of-sequence continuity. How can I move them to the appropriate position within the photos?

Jul 25, 2015 11:25 AM in response to charlesfromwarminster

Your monitor acted as a USB hub. Sometimes hubs simply don't work correctly - maybe periodically losing continuity. I'm not sure, but it's always best to connect directly.

As for your other question, I don't really use slideshows so can't really say if or how it's possible to rearrange photos and videos. Maybe start another thread and someone more knowledgeable can help.

Good luck.

Trying to sync 72 Photos & 3 Videos. 2 Videos don't sync.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.