Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to change my payment to none but it won't let me?

Hi I'm trying to change my payment to none but it won't let me? I need help I try to buy game or music and it won't let me even tho I got 10$ credit

Posted on Jul 25, 2015 7:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2015 11:34 AM

What exactly happens when you try to remove your payment details, and you are trying to do it just by logging into the account (e.g. tapping on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store on an iOS device, or the Account > View Account menu option on a computer's iTunes), not when trying to download something ? If you are just logging in and not getting the 'none' option : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2015 11:34 AM in response to Bebo023

What exactly happens when you try to remove your payment details, and you are trying to do it just by logging into the account (e.g. tapping on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store on an iOS device, or the Account > View Account menu option on a computer's iTunes), not when trying to download something ? If you are just logging in and not getting the 'none' option : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

I'm trying to change my payment to none but it won't let me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.