Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My songs are missing

I stream my music from the cloud.The songs were all skipping so I restarted my computer. Some songs were still skipping so I signed out of my iTunes. It asked me to verify and asked me if I wanted iTunes in the Cloud or something like this. Anyway, my songs are now missing.

I don't want to download my songs.They're about 8000+ songs. I only want to stream them from the cloud. How can I get them back?

Windows 7

Posted on Jul 25, 2015 11:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 5:36 PM

I have no idea what happened but all my music is now there.

After leaving my laptop alone for five days I booted it up and started iTunes. No music. So I updated genius. No luck. Then I checked for available downloads and just let it download my latest album purchase (even though I prefer to stream from the cloud). Just when I was about to give up and re-install iTunes, my music appeared, ready to stream from the cloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2015 5:36 PM in response to bajillionaire

I have no idea what happened but all my music is now there.

After leaving my laptop alone for five days I booted it up and started iTunes. No music. So I updated genius. No luck. Then I checked for available downloads and just let it download my latest album purchase (even though I prefer to stream from the cloud). Just when I was about to give up and re-install iTunes, my music appeared, ready to stream from the cloud.

My songs are missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.