Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been trying to make my payment for iCloud but Apple has consistently declined to receive the payment. Please what must i do, I have called my Bank and they have repeatedly assured me that there is no problem from the end of the bank.

I have been trying to make my payment for iCloud but Apple has consistently declined to receive the payment. Please what must i do, I have called my Bank and they have repeatedly assured me that there is no problem from the end of the bank.

Posted on Jul 25, 2015 9:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 7:35 AM

Hello DrJohnAmah,

I understand you are unable to make a payment for iCloud storage on our website.

The resource below will show you how to review and update your iTunes Store billing account using the iTunes application on your computer. Your credit card expiration and security numbers will have to be entered again. Check to make sure the billing address, etc. matches the information on your bank statement, and be sure to click Done after making any changes. If you are still unable to make the payment after updating this information, I've included the contact information for the iTunes Store below.

Change or remove your payment information from your iTunes Store account (Apple ID) - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201266

Contact iTunes Store Support
iTunes - Contact Us - Apple Support

Regards,

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2015 7:35 AM in response to DrJohnAmah

Hello DrJohnAmah,

I understand you are unable to make a payment for iCloud storage on our website.

The resource below will show you how to review and update your iTunes Store billing account using the iTunes application on your computer. Your credit card expiration and security numbers will have to be entered again. Check to make sure the billing address, etc. matches the information on your bank statement, and be sure to click Done after making any changes. If you are still unable to make the payment after updating this information, I've included the contact information for the iTunes Store below.

Change or remove your payment information from your iTunes Store account (Apple ID) - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201266

Contact iTunes Store Support
iTunes - Contact Us - Apple Support

Regards,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.