Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to include pictures in text messages using cellular between my Iphone and Android phones

Unable to include pictures in text messages using cellular between my Iphone and Android phones (either direction). No problem with text only messages. SMS & MMS are enabled but messages do not deliver if a photo is included.

Posted on Jul 25, 2015 1:25 PM

2 replies

Jul 27, 2015 11:47 AM in response to jmillernj

Hi jmillernj,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are not able to send a MMS outside of iMessage, to a different brand of phone for example. For this situation, it may be necessary for you to contact your carrier for information on the situation as described in the following article.

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Contact your carrier

If you can't send or receive SMS or MMS messages, contact your carrier to check your text messaging plan.

Best regards

Unable to include pictures in text messages using cellular between my Iphone and Android phones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.