Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i export quicktime audio?

how do i export quicktime audio to an iPad?

MacBook Air (11-inch Mid 2013), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Jul 25, 2015 1:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 11:15 AM

Hi there Deevo,

It sounds like you have some audio recorded in QuickTime and want to get that audio to your iPad. While there is not a way to export directly to the device from QuickTime, you can sync it through iTunes. First save the file to somewhere on your hard drive:

Save or rename a recording

1. Choose File > Save.

2. Enter a name in the Export As field, add a tag (optional), then choose where you want to save the recording file.

To save your recording to iCloud, click the Where pop-up menu, then choose QuickTime Player — iCloud. For more information about working with files in iCloud, see Save documents.

3. Click Save.

Then import the file to iTunes and sync it as you normally would any other song:

Import music and video from a computer into iTunes

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2015 11:15 AM in response to deevo

Hi there Deevo,

It sounds like you have some audio recorded in QuickTime and want to get that audio to your iPad. While there is not a way to export directly to the device from QuickTime, you can sync it through iTunes. First save the file to somewhere on your hard drive:

Save or rename a recording

1. Choose File > Save.

2. Enter a name in the Export As field, add a tag (optional), then choose where you want to save the recording file.

To save your recording to iCloud, click the Where pop-up menu, then choose QuickTime Player — iCloud. For more information about working with files in iCloud, see Save documents.

3. Click Save.

Then import the file to iTunes and sync it as you normally would any other song:

Import music and video from a computer into iTunes

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

how do i export quicktime audio?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.