Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ITunes music sync with iPhone5: Where did the playlist go?

Today I went to sync my iPhone5 with my Mac. When I clicked on the music tab for my iPhone I did not have access to my songs/playlists. There was a message "Tony's iPhone can access your iCloud music library. Songs can be downloaded and played via Wi-Fi or a cellular network." What happened to my songs/playlists? I can see the songs/playlists on iTunes. How can add a playlist from the Mac to my iPhone5. This never happened before. Thanks

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jul 25, 2015 12:17 PM

1 reply

Jul 27, 2015 9:24 AM in response to TFApple

Hello TFApple,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are trying to locate your playlists in the Music application now that you are using iCloud Music Library. In the Music application, select My Music in the bottom bar. After doing so, you will see the options for Library and Playlists on top of the page. The attached User Guide for iOS 8.4 below has more great information concerning playlists on your iPhone on page 74.

https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1565/en_US/iphone_user_guide.pdf

Have a great day

ITunes music sync with iPhone5: Where did the playlist go?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.