Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn off the shuffle feature on iTunes 12.2 on my iPad?

HHow do I turn off the shuffle feature in iTunes 12.2 on my iPad ?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 25, 2015 1:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2015 2:04 PM

If you mean on the Music app on your iPad then tap a song to start it playing and it should show at the bottom of the app, tap that to make the song full screen and below the track there should be a shuffle icon - tap that to turn shuffle off, and tap the arrow top left of the screen to minimise the track and go back to the track selection screen.

If you mean iTunes 12.2 on your computer then click the shuffle icon in the box top of iTunes that shows the currently playing track

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2015 2:04 PM in response to glaurash

If you mean on the Music app on your iPad then tap a song to start it playing and it should show at the bottom of the app, tap that to make the song full screen and below the track there should be a shuffle icon - tap that to turn shuffle off, and tap the arrow top left of the screen to minimise the track and go back to the track selection screen.

If you mean iTunes 12.2 on your computer then click the shuffle icon in the box top of iTunes that shows the currently playing track

User uploaded file

How do I turn off the shuffle feature on iTunes 12.2 on my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.