Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After pc reboot iTunes see my ipod classic but will not sync to it. I shut down itunes properly unplug the iPod, open iTunes, plug the ipod iTunes will not even see it. Have to reboot pc again.

After pc reboot iTunes see my ipod classic but will not sync to it. I shut down itunes properly unplug the iPod, open iTunes, plug the ipod iTunes will not even see it. Have to reboot pc again.

iPod classic, Windows 7

Posted on Jul 25, 2015 2:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 12:40 PM

Howdy there Cruz,

It sounds like your computer is having trouble consistently recognizing and syncing to your iPod Classic. I would recommend that you use the troubleshooting from the following article that is relevant to your device.

iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2015 12:40 PM in response to cruzfromaustin

Howdy there Cruz,

It sounds like your computer is having trouble consistently recognizing and syncing to your iPod Classic. I would recommend that you use the troubleshooting from the following article that is relevant to your device.

iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.