Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Plugin Missing Error

Hey guys! Just getting into Logic some I'm pretty novice with this stuff. Quick question:

I'm running two mics (Beta 52 and a 57) through a focusrite interface to record some simple drum stuff in logic. I'm waiting for my monitors to come in the mail, so I've been using my in-ears through the built in output on my computer.

When built in output is selected for output, none of the stock plugins will work. But as soon as I switch output to my interface, they work. Any help on this? Please let me know, thanks!

Posted on Jul 25, 2015 2:22 PM

4 replies

Jul 26, 2015 6:45 AM in response to MarkLemontang

So the title is misleading. This is not a plug-in that is missing, this is a monitoring output issue.

When you Go to LPX menu, Preferences, Audio and switch to Built-In, it should work just like anything else. This is odd. If you play via Built-In withOUT the ear buds plugged in, what happens? Can you hear all tracks via the Mac's built-in speaker?

Plugin Missing Error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.