Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error synchronizing audio and midi with digi 003

I recently upgraded to logic x as well as purchasing a new imac that's running 10.9.5. I downloaded the 11.1.3 audio driver for the digi 003 and have had numerous problems with logic giving me error messages stating "error synchronizing audio and midi, check external device" All of my sample rate/bit depth settings on the digi match those within logic so I'm fairly certain that the problem has to do with the digi driver and logic software as those are the only things that have changed with my setup. Is the driver I downloaded supposed to work standalone without pt on my system? Is anyone else experiencing problems with logic x and the digi 003? Thanks

User uploaded file

Logic Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Jul 25, 2015 3:14 PM

1 reply

Jul 26, 2015 6:41 AM in response to mermaidinchina

Considering the Digi 003 is one of the many control surfaces Avid discontinued while scaling itself down to stay afloat, the drivers aren't being updated any longer. Thus, those of us with older, discontinued units may/will eventually find ourselves in need of newer hardware once OS's and apps become more and more updated and modernized. I have a Euphonix MC Mix, and it works, but has issues, and Avid isn't updating the drivers or supporting this older model any longer, so I'm shopping for a replacement.

Error synchronizing audio and midi with digi 003

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.