Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there anyway to continue downloading free apps until I can pay off my balance?q

So apparently I accidentally purchased an app on the App Store with my phone. The thing is, I don't have the money to pay for the app right now. No biggie I accept it was my error and have no qualms with paying. However, am I now locked out of even downloading FREE apps from the App Store until I can pay off the balance? Because I seem to not be able to find a way to do that. Anyone have the answers or any suggestions?

Message was edited by: Jstuts5797

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Jul 25, 2015 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2015 8:11 PM

Yes, you are. If desired, click here and contact the iTunes Store staff.

(130797)

3 replies

Aug 1, 2015 2:41 AM in response to Jstuts5797

Ju at an update. Apple support was excellent in helping me solve this! I let the charge go through once money was in my account then used the report a problem site to ask for a refund of the app, not even 5 hours later I got a confirmation that the refund had been processed by Apple. I now can download free apps and updates with no problems! Thanks Apple and thanks Neil for your help!

Is there anyway to continue downloading free apps until I can pay off my balance?q

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.