Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Coverflow bar for itunes 12?

Hi there. I'm an itunes user and have been using an old version of itunes for at least 3 years. I'm pretty sure it's itunes 9 but I could be wrong. I just downloaded itunes 12 onto my new computer. Back on my old computer that had an old version of itunes, you were able to display the album artwork above the song list, which was called coverflow. This was nice because it was organized and was also good looking and I could easily view the album artwork while being able to browse my songs in a vertical list. Here's a picture taken from a google search as a reference to what I'm talking about.

http://tidbits.com/resources/2012-12/Cover-Flow.png

Is there any way of doing this on itunes 12? I don't like having the cover work on the left side of the song list as it gets in the way, and also makes the song list spread apart and makes it annoying to browse the songs. I also don't want to just have the song list up because it looks bad and is boring, in addition to me not being used to it and also the fact that I used to use the displayed album art using coverflow.

Is there a coverflow option for i12?

Posted on Jul 25, 2015 8:31 PM

1 reply

Coverflow bar for itunes 12?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.