Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Absolutely fed up with the mouse being sluggish !!! This has just started ! cannot continue with my work !! Also I am fed up to the teeth when inserting a card it says ' not ejected properly '. what is this all about !! So angry !!!

The question is simple. How to eradicate this ! Really angry Please help. I have checked the speed etc on my mouse and all is fine. as for the card-well!!!

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 2:50 AM

7 replies

Jul 26, 2015 3:09 AM in response to pamper

Then you need to update your profile which says what I wrote and has no reference to Mac or Yosemite. So what is this card you are referring to?

I still think your problem is one of interference and this is what I recently wrote to someone else on this subject. It might help you.

Installing Yosemite has been reported many times as the point at which mice or trackpads become unstable. I have read nothing from Apple to suggest it is a known fault point. But things change around the home and even the individual. It is always worth reading these two Apple documents carefully as a starting point.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203171

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201542

Jul 26, 2015 8:30 AM in response to pamper

Also I am fed up to the teeth when
inserting
a card it says 'not ejected properly'
what is this all about !!

How are you ejecting it? You need to drag its' icon to the trash to properly dismount it - then you can pull it out. If you simply unplug it, you may experience loss of data or images.

FWIW, we are all other users here volunteering our time to help users like you. You may be angry, but it helps to maintain a certain equilibrium when seeking help here. It also helps to actually include important information as to the Mac model/year, OS version, etc. We cannot see your equipment.

Edit: I've tried to adjust the quoted portion - to no avail; the advanced editor is not cooperating.

Absolutely fed up with the mouse being sluggish !!! This has just started ! cannot continue with my work !! Also I am fed up to the teeth when inserting a card it says ' not ejected properly '. what is this all about !! So angry !!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.