Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5s Freezing

My iPhone 5s will sometimes freeze when I hit the home button twice to close an open app. I have updated to the latest update. I try a hard boot by pressing the home key and the sleep wake button. It will take a little while before it responds. I then hold the sleep wake button until I get the sign off. It some times will happen three or times until I give up and leave it for a while.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 1:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 1:33 AM

Hey there,

This may be because you have dropped your iPhone accidentally and may have caused some internal damage, which i doubt has happened. Try to backup your device through iTunes and completely restore it and set it as new and then load the backup after you test that everything works fine! If nothing works, try to arrange an appointment in an Apple Store to see what they can do for you. Let me know if this helps!

Yours,

Vaios

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2015 1:33 AM in response to tonifromgering

Hey there,

This may be because you have dropped your iPhone accidentally and may have caused some internal damage, which i doubt has happened. Try to backup your device through iTunes and completely restore it and set it as new and then load the backup after you test that everything works fine! If nothing works, try to arrange an appointment in an Apple Store to see what they can do for you. Let me know if this helps!

Yours,

Vaios

iPhone 5s Freezing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.