Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi, cote d'ivoire is not on the list of countries why?

i can not use my credit card on iTunes or make any paiement, my country "cote d'ivoire" is not listed. please let me know what solution i have?

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 3:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 11:28 PM

There isn't currently an iTunes Store in Cote d'Ivoire, and we (we are fellow users here on these forums) won't know if/when there might be one until Apple announce something. Until that happens, and you remain in Cote d'Ivoire, you won't be able to download any iTunes content - you have to be in a country (and have a billing address in that country on your account) to use its store, so you can't use another country's store.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2015 11:28 PM in response to jackem

There isn't currently an iTunes Store in Cote d'Ivoire, and we (we are fellow users here on these forums) won't know if/when there might be one until Apple announce something. Until that happens, and you remain in Cote d'Ivoire, you won't be able to download any iTunes content - you have to be in a country (and have a billing address in that country on your account) to use its store, so you can't use another country's store.

Apr 6, 2016 11:08 AM in response to jackem

Is it listed under "Ivory Coast" (the English name)? Most countries are listed in English to help make sure there is a standard way to find them. Your question is a perfect example of why this is important.

COTE D'IVOIRE demands to be known by the French name, but that makes using the standard difficult.

Anyway, try finding it under "IVORY COAST" instead

hi, cote d'ivoire is not on the list of countries why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.