Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphoto - order book

Hi,

Really have had a problem for nearly three week with ordering a iPhoto book. Have done it many times before - books, cards, calendars etc - but now its not working. I keep getting this feedback from Apple. when I have pressed the button "buy book" I get the error "communication problem with apple online store, try later". I have search the web and tried everything, but still can´t order? Anybody know what to do?

Thank you.

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2009), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 2:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 6:28 AM

Are you in a country in northern Europe? The Print Products Store in Denmark, Sweden, Finland have been down for maintenance for several weeks now. I don't know if it has been fixed by now. See this discussion: Re: Photo store closed for update? Been going on for days??

If you are in a different country check, if you have installed something that could be blocking the access to the Apple Print products Store, for example Antivirus software or a firewall like Little Snitch.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2015 6:28 AM in response to villo1969

Are you in a country in northern Europe? The Print Products Store in Denmark, Sweden, Finland have been down for maintenance for several weeks now. I don't know if it has been fixed by now. See this discussion: Re: Photo store closed for update? Been going on for days??

If you are in a different country check, if you have installed something that could be blocking the access to the Apple Print products Store, for example Antivirus software or a firewall like Little Snitch.

iphoto - order book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.