Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I doProblems on iPad 2 after downloading "League of Angels - Fire Raiders"

Having downloaded, and played, the game "League of Angels - Fire Raiders" on my iPad 2, I now find that I can't access either the iTunes or the App Store on my iPad. Coincidentally I found that each time I logged out of the game I had to start from scratch when I logged on again. Now on my iPad the game is showing up as being on iCloud , but it is not on the 2nd screen of my iPad. The game also shows up as being on my iPad when I check on my MAC.. Any ideas why this may be happening, or am I just missing something totally obvious to the enlightened Apple Community?

iPad 2

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 7:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 6:29 AM

Hi Marianne Hosea,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPad. I also apologize, I'm a bit unclear on exactly what you are seeing or describing with regard to this specific app. If you are currently unable to connect to the iTunes Store/App Store from your iPad, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

Can't connect to the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Regards

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2015 6:29 AM in response to Marianne Hosea

Hi Marianne Hosea,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPad. I also apologize, I'm a bit unclear on exactly what you are seeing or describing with regard to this specific app. If you are currently unable to connect to the iTunes Store/App Store from your iPad, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

Can't connect to the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Regards

Jul 28, 2015 7:19 AM in response to brenden dv

Hi Brenden:

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to respond to my plea for help..... To be honest I think I was overly "twitched" because the game originates in Hong Kong - and it's no longer the Colony I knew way back when! Plus, I am playing the game as a Visitor, for the same twitchy reason, and methinks this could make a difference. Anyway, as is so often the case, a few reboots seems to have resolved the problem; but thanks again for your suggestion.

I doProblems on iPad 2 after downloading "League of Angels - Fire Raiders"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.