Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't add fonts to favorites

All of a sudden, I can't add any more fonts to my Favorites in Pages. They will only go into Fixed width, Fun, Modern, etc., everywhere but Favorites. Any ideas? Using Pages 09 with iMac running 10.6.8.

Frank

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 6:52 AM

2 replies

Jul 26, 2015 7:14 AM in response to PeterBreis0807

I've always added to the Favorites by just dragging fonts into that folder. That's what has stopped working. I have about 20 fonts in the Favorites folder. But your response led me to take a closer look at the fonts window and I tried clicking on the font I wanted to add, then used the dropdown menu "add to Favorites" and it worked! I never tried doing it that way. Why the drag method no longer works, I don't know. But at least I can still add.

Thanks!

can't add fonts to favorites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.