Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I load music and pictures to my new macbook pro from my iPhone 5c and iPad generation 2

I have a new MacBook Pro and I'm not sure how to transfer my pictures and songs from my iPad 2 and iPhone 5c to the MacBook

Macbook, Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 11:52 AM

1 reply

Jul 28, 2015 10:32 AM in response to Yogabob

Hello Yogabob,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you would like to import your pictures and videos from your iOS devices to your new Mac. To do this, please follow the steps outlined in the attached article below.

Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC - Apple Support

To add your music to iTunes, you have a couple of different options. If the music on your iOS devices was purchased from iTunes, you can transfer those purchases directly or you can download them directly to your iTunes library. Both process are discussed in the next attached article.

Redownload or transfer your iTunes Store purchases from an iPhone, iPad or iPod to a computer - Apple Support

Have a great day

How do I load music and pictures to my new macbook pro from my iPhone 5c and iPad generation 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.