Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Combining two Logic Pro X Projects?

Alright, so here is the deal. I'm working on mixing some music for a dance competition next year and I have edited the speed of ONE track in one project, but i need to get it to my other full mix project so i can move on to the next song. However, every time I try to copy and paste or move the sped up track to the other project, the speed doesn't stay to what I sped it up to, it goes back to the original. PLEASE HELP!!! How do i get the speed to stay sped up when I transfer it from one project to the other?!

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 12:08 PM

2 replies

Jul 26, 2015 4:33 PM in response to travis542

Question: How do you copy the sped up Track?

Keep in mind, that the tempo of a project is stored in the Global Tempo Track. Copying an Audio Track (which is, the Regions on that Track), doesn't copy any information of that Tempo Track, only the information embedded in the Audio Region.

How and if the copied Regions "reacts" to the tempo of the other Project depends on various parameters, i.e. Apple Loop parameters, Flex enabled, etc.

Hope that helps

Edgar Rothermich - LogicProGEM.com

(Author of the "Graphically Enhanced Manuals")

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

Combining two Logic Pro X Projects?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.