Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently subscribed to the free trial Apple Music and now I can't access any of my songs that I had imported from my CDs into my Itunes library. Can anyone help me resolve this issue. I'm missing over 2000 songs that I have paid for.

I recently subscribed to the free trial Apple Music and now I can't access any of my songs that I had imported from my CDs into my Itunes library. Can anyone help me resolve this issue. I'm missing over 2000 songs that I have paid for.

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 9:41 AM

1 reply

Jul 28, 2015 7:55 AM in response to dorothyspillman

Hello dorothyspillman,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that after recently subscribing to Apple Music, it seems like you do not have access any longer to the music you imported yourself into iTunes. For more information on how Apple Music works with your own collection, please review the information in the attached article below.

Add music from your own collection to your Apple Music library - Apple Support

Have a great day

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.