Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find the Apple Store app on my ipad

MY iPad had the Apple Store app but it has gone missing and I cannot get access to any new apps

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 10:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 10:56 AM

If you are talking about the "App Store" app, Check Settings>General>Restrictions and make sure that you didn't turn off the App Store. If you are talking about the "Apple Store" app, swipe from screen to screen to look for it, or go to the purchased tab of the App Store and find it, tap on it and see if it says "Open" next to the app description. If it does, it is on the iPad. If not, download it again.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2015 10:56 AM in response to Chrisparkin4

If you are talking about the "App Store" app, Check Settings>General>Restrictions and make sure that you didn't turn off the App Store. If you are talking about the "Apple Store" app, swipe from screen to screen to look for it, or go to the purchased tab of the App Store and find it, tap on it and see if it says "Open" next to the app description. If it does, it is on the iPad. If not, download it again.

How do I find the Apple Store app on my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.