Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get a receipt from a past purchase

my phone has been stolen and I am trying to obtain information to recover some accounts one of the requirements to recover my account is that i have a copy of a purchase made from this account. I currently do not know how to obtain a receipt which is the reason for this email. The account I am trying to recover is clash of clans.

iPhone 4

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 11:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 12:26 PM

you can view purchases made with your apple id on iTunes. Here is a link that explains how to: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088 . Is that was you were looking for?

5 replies

Nov 3, 2016 7:27 AM in response to broxtev

We are fellow users, these are user-to-user public forums - I've asked the hosts to remove your phone number and email address from your post, you shouldn't post personal info on any public forum (unless you want spam emails).

You can't get a duplicate emailed receipt. If you've deleted the email (and emptied it from trash) you could take a screenshot of the purchase from your computer's iTunes : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC - Apple Support

How do I get a receipt from a past purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.