Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2014 Forester will not pair with my new iPhone 6 Plus

I have read the streams about some difficulty with Apple compatibility with many car hands free phone systems. Has anyone else had trouble pairing your new iPhone 6 Plus with your 2014 Subaru Forester? I am going crazy. Before I got my new phone, my iPhone 5 had been coming in and out as was my Pandora. Other than going in to the dealership to make them help me, what can I do? Advice or step by step instructions appreciated. 😕

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4, Connect new phone to 2014 Forester

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 11:34 AM

1 reply

Jul 28, 2015 10:09 AM in response to Susyd875

Hello Susyd875,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are familiar with setting up Bluetooth between your iOS device and your car, but are still having an issue connecting your new iPhone. To ensure that all steps have been covered, I would suggest reading over the attached article and working through the steps within to try and resolve this issue.

Get help connecting your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with your car stereo - Apple Support

Have a great day

2014 Forester will not pair with my new iPhone 6 Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.