Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yahoo and Youtube, two sites that I frequent, won't load in Chrome and Safari. Other websites are fine

Hello all,

I've had a macbook year for more than a year. A few days ago, I started not being able to load Yahoo and Youtube, two sites that I frequent. At first it was just Chrome, then the next day, both Chrome and Safari won't load these two sites. When I try to load them, it shows

No data received

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.

I would appreciate any help! Thank you!

MacBook Air (11-inch Mid 2013), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 11:11 AM

1 reply

Jul 28, 2015 9:49 AM in response to Treala

Hi Treala,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are having difficulty accessing a couple of different websites from Safari on your Mac. I understand that this issue is happening with another browser as well, but the information that follows will be to troubleshoot Safari specifically.

To begin the troubleshooting process, I would suggest reading over and working through the suggested steps in the attached article below.

If Safari is slow, stops responding, quits unexpectedly, or has other issues - Apple Support

Best regards

Yahoo and Youtube, two sites that I frequent, won't load in Chrome and Safari. Other websites are fine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.