Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About recycle service for old Iphone 4S, and Ipod touch 4th gen

I'm from Brazil, and i bought in Atlanta, Georgia, an Iphone 4S (unlocked) in 2012. Now i'm going to travel to Miami, Florida, and i would like to buy the new Iphone 6.

My question is about the recycling service: Is there any way to give my old Iphone in exchange for discount or gift card on the new Iphone?

And, one more thing, my Ipod was bought in 2011 in Italy, is there a way to also give it in exchange?

PS: My Iphone power button got stucked, does it affect anything on the recycle program?

Thanks!

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4, Unlocked - Stucked power button

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 11:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 10:18 AM

Greetings Pris ZS,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you have questions about the Apple Recycling Program and applaud you for looking into it. There may be a few different factors concerning the products that you would like to recycle that may determine if they would be eligible for an Apple Store Gift Card or not. I would suggest reading over the information in the attached link to learn about the possibilities for your products and for information on the process.

Apple - Recycling Program

Cheers

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2015 10:18 AM in response to Pris ZS

Greetings Pris ZS,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you have questions about the Apple Recycling Program and applaud you for looking into it. There may be a few different factors concerning the products that you would like to recycle that may determine if they would be eligible for an Apple Store Gift Card or not. I would suggest reading over the information in the attached link to learn about the possibilities for your products and for information on the process.

Apple - Recycling Program

Cheers

About recycle service for old Iphone 4S, and Ipod touch 4th gen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.