Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

newest version of itunes wont sync with ipod classic

I want to know why my ipod classic wont sync with the latest version of itunes. It recognizes it and goes thru the syncing process but it doesn't transfer the content from the ipod to my itunes library.

How can I fix it?

iPod classic

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 12:58 PM

2 replies

Jul 26, 2015 1:40 PM in response to Ritariveria

What computer? and More?

Tell us a Story - with a beginning, a middle and end. We need to understand everything that you know and have experienced.

If this issue is new, tell us what immediately preceded its onset - add software, upgrade or update? New equipment?

Quoted from  Apple's "How to write a good question"

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "iOS 6.0.3" or "iPhoto 9.1.2".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

For a detailed "coaching", please see the User Tip > "Help us to help you on these forums"<https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-5431>

"Keep It Short and Simple" - Take your time... but be thorough - ÇÇÇ

newest version of itunes wont sync with ipod classic

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.