Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have iPhone 6 plus my App Store shows me a blank page

I Can someone please help me my App Store is not working on my iPhone 6 plus? I get a blank page, I hace logout of my Apple ID and log in and did a reset my settings

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 2:20 PM

3 replies

Jul 28, 2015 12:26 PM in response to curly1976

Hi curly1976,

If you are having trouble connecting your iPhone 6 Plus to the iTunes Store, try the troubleshooting steps for your device in this resource:

Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203361

• iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch: For best results accessing the iTunes Store on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, be sure your iOS is up to date.
  • iOS:
    1. From the home screen, tap Settings > General > Date & Time.
    2. If the option exists, turn off Set Automatically.
    3. Verify the time zone and time (in the status bar) are correct for where you are currently.
    4. If not, adjust the incorrect setting accordingly.
    5. If everything was correct and the option exists, turn on Set Automatically.

iOS: Restrictions can limit your ability to purchase some content. Check restrictions via Settings> General > Restrictions if you're unsure about those settings.

New routers or a new Internet Service Provider (ISP) may limit your ability to connect to iTunes Store. Let your router manufacturer or your ISP know about the ports and servers in this article and confirm that they are compatible.

If your issue is unresolved, contact Apple for support and to discuss your support coverage.

Take care,

I have iPhone 6 plus my App Store shows me a blank page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.