Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone's screen clicks after overheating

So, my iPhone 4s feel out of my pocket as I was driving from work without me realizing it. A few hours later, I realized it, used find my iPhone to find it,and figured out it was in my truck. By then, though, it had serverly over heated (in fact, after 3 minutes in the freezer, it still had a message that it was overheated). now, my screen clicks when I press it. What are my options as far as repair? It's still under warranty, but I'm not sure if the overheated then voided it or not. I have apple care plus so maybe I can pay $79? Op

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 2:49 PM

4 replies

Aug 2, 2015 10:45 AM in response to Sammmas

Well, I went by Apple Friday, and they gave me a free replacemen. Now, I'm haveing a diffiult time getting it activated onto c spire (southern carrier CDMA). C spire says the IMEI is blocked, and I even had a three way call with c spire and Apple care. The Apple care has no idea what the problem is. According to him, it's registered under my name (which it should be considering I got it from Apple as a replacement. I'm going To a C spire store tomorro, but does anyone have any suggestions as far as what's going on until I do?

iPhone's screen clicks after overheating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.