Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got an e-mail that said it was from itunes and that my itunes account had been frozen. I was asked to click on "validate your account" When I did I was linked to a page that said "OW.LY" and something about support Hootsuit. On my PC my playlist

I got an e-mail that said it was from itunes and that my itunes account had been frozen. I was asked to click on "validate your account" When I did I was linked to a page that said "OW.LY" and something about support Hootsuit. On my PC my playlists and music is all gone. I clicked something and it started downloading songs I don't have or want. When I try to contact Apple, I have to pay $29. I'm not that tech savvy. Help.

iPhone 4, Windows 7

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 3:36 PM

1 reply

I got an e-mail that said it was from itunes and that my itunes account had been frozen. I was asked to click on "validate your account" When I did I was linked to a page that said "OW.LY" and something about support Hootsuit. On my PC my playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.