Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family sharing

Okay, If I decide to leave a Family Sharing group, if I decide after I leave to join back again is this possible and is this difficult to do?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 5:21 PM

1 reply

Jul 28, 2015 1:41 PM in response to lilangela4u1992

Hello lilangela4u1992,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

For more information on how you can join a family, please take a look at the information below.

Join a family group

You can accept or decline an invitation to join a family from your device:

• In iOS 8 on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > iCloud > Invitations.
  • In OS X Yosemite on your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud > Manage Family.
  • If the invitation is sent to your email address, you can also respond right from your email.

To accept an invitation, follow the onscreen instructions. Here's what you'll be asked to do when you join:

• Confirm your Apple ID and password.
  • Choose if you want to share your content and which iTunes Store account you want to share from.
  • Choose if you want to share your location. If you agree, your location can be displayed on family members’ devices in Find My Friends and Messages, and the location of your shared devices will also appear on family members’ devices in Find My iPhone.

If you can't accept the invitation, see if someone else joined a family with your Apple ID or is sharing purchased content from your Apple ID. Remember, you can only join one family at a time, and you can only switch to a different family group once per year.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Take care.

Family sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.