Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cloud photo library is disabled and there is plenty of storage. How do I enable it and continue to download photos?

I cloud photo library is disabled and there is plenty of storage. How do I enable it and continue to download photos?

iPhone 5c, Windows 7

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 6:00 PM

1 reply

Jul 28, 2015 2:11 PM in response to jeannie911

Greetings jeannie911,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

From your question, it sounds like you are trying to enable iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone. If this is the case, please follow the instructions in the attached article below.

iCloud Photo Library FAQ - Apple Support

How do I turn on iCloud Photo Library?

If you want to turn on iCloud Photo Library on all of your devices, follow these steps:

• In iOS 8.3 or later, go to Settings > iCloud > Photos, then turn on iCloud Photo Library.
  • In OS X 10.10.3 or later, go to System Preferences > iCloud > Options next to Photos, then select iCloud Photo Library.

Cheers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.