Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I reauthorize a computer I accidentally deauthorized without having the computer with me? The computer I would like to authorize has been authorized under my account. Thank you!

I removed a computer from the authorization list accidentally. I would like to authorize the computer I accidentally removed, however, I do not have the computer with me to sign in and authorize the computer again. I am afraid I will have issues since the computer I removed from the authorization list is the computer I added all of the current music I own. My question in summary, is how do I (if possible) re-authorize the computer I removed from the authorized computers under my account, with out having access to that computer because it is at home and I am currently on a business trip. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and again, the computer I am trying to authorize, was authorized prior to accidentally removing it from my authorized computers. Thank you!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 11:07 PM

1 reply

Jul 26, 2015 11:09 PM in response to eddieman350

Welcome to Apple Support Communities

You need to use the computer in order to authorize it (remember that there is an option in iTunes to authorize a computer, and you cannot do that remotely). However, do not worry: your songs will still be there if they are saved on your computer's hard drive. Once you are back at home, just authorize the computer again and listen to the iTunes songs.

can I reauthorize a computer I accidentally deauthorized without having the computer with me? The computer I would like to authorize has been authorized under my account. Thank you!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.