Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locked out of my account for 8 hours

I forgot my security questions and i was trying to buy some thing now i tried to many times and my apple id is locked for 8 hours and i cant reset the questions now i just bought 25$ on itunes and would like to buy something and i shouldnt have to wait 8 hours is there anyway i can reset them now i know for a fact no one else is on my account this is bull

iPod touch, iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Jul 26, 2015 10:06 PM

1 reply

Jul 27, 2015 12:10 AM in response to jmonette75

Try contacting Support in your country and see if they can reset the questions (they will need to confirm your id and that it's your account) and remove the 8 hour block : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset, and if you don't already have a rescue email address on your account, you can then add one for potential future use so that you will be to reset them yourself in the future : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

Or if it's available in your country you could change to 2-step verification : Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID

Locked out of my account for 8 hours

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.