Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Concerning icloud notes

I have in total 6 notes stored in my icloud account; I see those notes when I access icloud on my windows PC. For some reason when I go into the icloud account option in the notes app on my iphone, those notes except 1, which were on my PC icloud, don't appear in the iphone icloud notes section even when they are on the same exact account. What is going on? Plz help! Everything is synced...and all the setting are right. Look at the attached photos...User uploaded fileThis is on my iphone notes appUser uploaded fileThis is on icloud notes PC

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 2:08 AM

2 replies

Jul 27, 2015 4:20 PM in response to lllaass

Sorry, I accidentally went into the ipod section without noticing(I have a iphone). But yes, I did tap on "all notes", and nothing showed up but that one note. I have no idea what is going on...it worked fine before...on IOS 8.4. I logged out and back in multiple times, resynced everything, checked to see if everything that made things normal before was set, but unfortunately no fix. If I update to the IOS 9 beta, the other 5 icloud notes pop up in the notes app, but I don't want to stay on a buggy release just yet.

Concerning icloud notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.