Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast tech difficulty reload

Hi,

I am having an issue getting my podcast to re-load after a technical decline from itunes. I have made some changes but it still will not go up (about 5 days waiting now).

My feed is http://swingdownunder.hipcast.com/rss/swinging_downunder_02.xml and I am at a loss.

Please help!!

Cheers,

01Dazza

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 3:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 3:27 AM

There appear to be no technical problems with the feed except the minor one that the 'guid' tag in the first line after your 'item' tag reads

<guid isPermaLink="true">

but is not a URL, so either it should be "false: or there should be no reference to Permalink. I wouldn't have thought this would have been a reason for rejection.

Your episode's 'explicit' tag is set to 'clean' - is this correct? The episode would need to contain no strong or sexual language. If there is such you will get rejected unless the tag is set to 'yes'.

What reason if any was given for the rejection when you submitted it?

Incidentally the feed contains only 'episode 2' and appears to be titled as such. When you add an episode you don't need to create a new feed and submit it, you just add the episode to the feed. Once submitted and accepted you can add episodes without further submissions being necessary.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2015 3:27 AM in response to 01Dazza

There appear to be no technical problems with the feed except the minor one that the 'guid' tag in the first line after your 'item' tag reads

<guid isPermaLink="true">

but is not a URL, so either it should be "false: or there should be no reference to Permalink. I wouldn't have thought this would have been a reason for rejection.

Your episode's 'explicit' tag is set to 'clean' - is this correct? The episode would need to contain no strong or sexual language. If there is such you will get rejected unless the tag is set to 'yes'.

What reason if any was given for the rejection when you submitted it?

Incidentally the feed contains only 'episode 2' and appears to be titled as such. When you add an episode you don't need to create a new feed and submit it, you just add the episode to the feed. Once submitted and accepted you can add episodes without further submissions being necessary.

Podcast tech difficulty reload

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.