Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad mini 3 does not hold wifi connection at home

My Ipad mini 3 does not hold wifi connection at home despite having a range extender for the whole house. My 2009 Ipad also will not connect and hold the connection now. They worked great before. This started just after a storm disrupted our power 3 days ago. We reset the range extender, powered off the Ipads to reboot them even reentered passkey for the router on both pads. They would connect but later disconnect. They show they are connected to our wifi but when trying to use an app to get on the internet get constant spinning then message "no internet connection. Our android tablets and my laptop all work fine and connect right away to the internet. So what do I do now?

iPad Mini 3 Wi-Fi, iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 8:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 8:17 AM

You could try calling your internet company. I had a similar issue my MacBook Pro wouldn't stay connected, but my Acer laptop would. The Internet company said they needed to change a setting on my router to make it better for Apple products!? Before you do that you could try reseting all network settings on the iPads. Settings> General> reset network settings.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2015 8:17 AM in response to jc and john

You could try calling your internet company. I had a similar issue my MacBook Pro wouldn't stay connected, but my Acer laptop would. The Internet company said they needed to change a setting on my router to make it better for Apple products!? Before you do that you could try reseting all network settings on the iPads. Settings> General> reset network settings.

ipad mini 3 does not hold wifi connection at home

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.