Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game Center not working

anyone had problems with there Game Center don't seem to wanna connect with games I play even tho I am signed in can anyone help or has anyone had problem before ???

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 10:23 AM

1 reply

Jul 29, 2015 9:01 AM in response to Bendy1224

Hi, Bendy1224.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are or were unable to connect to a game in Game Center. I do not see any Game Center issues reported via the System Status page. However, take a look at the attached troubleshooting steps quoted from the article below.

Apple Services, Stores, and iCloud

Get help

If you can't sign in to Game Center or stay connected, follow these steps:

1. Make sure that you're connected to the Internet.
  2. If you can't create an account or sign in to Game Center from within a game, try to create an account or sign in using the Game Center app.
  3. Sign out of Game Center, then sign back in. If you can't sign in to Game Center with an Apple ID, reset your password or use another email address. To manage your Apple ID, go to My Apple ID.
  4. If you're using a Wi-Fi connection, make sure that your Wi-Fi router is configured for Game Center.
  5. If you can't sign in on a Mac, continue with the steps to resolve sign in issues.

If you have an issue with a Game Center game, follow these steps:

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of the game. To check for updates, go to App Store > Updates.
  2. Test your connection using a different game. If you can't connect with a specific friend or player in multiple games, they might need to check their Wi-Fi connection and router settings.
  3. On iOS, try opening the game from the Home screen, rather than from within Game Center.
  4. If you can't solve the issue, follow the steps in the next section to report the problem to the developer.

Report a problem

To report a problem with a game, follow these steps:

1. Search for the game in the App Store.
  2. Select the game and look for the game's support link. On iOS, look on the Reviews tab below App Store Ratings. On Mac, look in the right column of the of game's App Store page.
  3. Use the support link to contact the developer.

Using Game Center on your Mac or iOS device

Cheers

Game Center not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.