Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to know the steps to upgrade my Macbook Pro Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 to Yosemite. Do I update first to Mountain Lion then to Yosemite? (yes I will back up my system first and add Ram)

I want to know the steps to upgrade the operatin system on my Macbook Pro Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 to be able to use Adobe Software on the Cloud.

My Mac book Pro is a 13 inch late 2011 model, Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5; Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3; Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB

Do I update first to Mountain Lion then to Yosemite?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Late 2011), Mac OS X (10.7.5), Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 9:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 9:17 AM

Back up your data, check your applications for compatibility, and download Yosemite from the Mac App Store. No intermediate version is required.

(130851)

2 replies

I want to know the steps to upgrade my Macbook Pro Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 to Yosemite. Do I update first to Mountain Lion then to Yosemite? (yes I will back up my system first and add Ram)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.