Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i have a new serial number because accordingly my seral numb

How can I activate my iPhone 4s...?serial number doest work.I've tried a lot but the same answer...and emergency call also don't work

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 8:16 AM

13 replies

Jul 28, 2015 5:55 AM in response to rubie joy

Hello!

i have experienced the same problem with my iPod NANo g7, i contacted apple support (telephone) and apparently they was not able to work it out. For most people without need of registration on apple's website serial number is not needed to fully use your Apple product.

So really don't worry, and about that emergency call, your problem seems really complexed to head over and schedule a phone support meeting with apple: https://www.apple.com/support/iphone/contact/

Good Luck!

Jul 28, 2015 6:09 AM in response to KiltedTim

Dear KiltedTim

Because the problem is rather simply, (at least the serial number one). Its a registration problem apple have with some products where the printer serial number on the phone don't match the one in apple's register. So to be clear here, i have not experienced the exact problem but the source could very much be the same!

OP gives the problem really clear here: "serial number doest work"

Jul 28, 2015 6:33 AM in response to rubie joy

Hi!

Ofcource it is not, tha average apple device costumer/ user don't know everything and can att first sight analyse the problem. But as a member of the community I'm trying to come up with possible and reasonable solution and answers for the problem. And yes i have no evidence, but based on my own experience the "nature of the problem" COULD, be registration error!

Thanks!

Jul 28, 2015 6:35 AM in response to APPLE-LOVER-247

CORRECTION:

Hi!

Ofcource it is not, the average apple device costumer/ user don't know everything and can att first sight not analyse the problem. But as a member of the community I'm trying to come up with possible and reasonable solution and answers for the problem. And yes i have no evidence, but based on my own experience the "nature of the problem" COULD, be registration error!

Thanks!

Jul 28, 2015 6:36 AM in response to APPLE-LOVER-247

You're making assumptions that have absolutely no basis in fact. The problem could also be that the phone is activation locked and the serial number has nothing to do with the issue. Being unable to 'register' the phone would not have any affect at all on the ability to activate it, and your 'experience' with an iPod Nano is completely irrelevant.

How can i have a new serial number because accordingly my seral numb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.