Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12 only lets me sync voice memos instead of music.

I'm trying to put music on my iPhone 6, when I look under the music tab, the only option is sync voice memos. How do I put my music onto my phone?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2010), OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 8:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 8:22 AM

Greetings RuanFudgy,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

From the sound of your question, it seems that you may now be using iCloud Music Library and possibly Apple Music which could explain why your are not seeing the option to sync music in iTunes any longer.

If this is the case, please read over the attached articles below for information on how to access all of your music across your devices without having to sync.

Add music from your own collection to your Apple Music library - Apple Support

Check your Apple Music library settings - Apple Support

Cheers

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2015 8:22 AM in response to RuanFudgy

Greetings RuanFudgy,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

From the sound of your question, it seems that you may now be using iCloud Music Library and possibly Apple Music which could explain why your are not seeing the option to sync music in iTunes any longer.

If this is the case, please read over the attached articles below for information on how to access all of your music across your devices without having to sync.

Add music from your own collection to your Apple Music library - Apple Support

Check your Apple Music library settings - Apple Support

Cheers

iTunes 12 only lets me sync voice memos instead of music.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.