Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Permanent Share Link to Numbers File in iCloud

Hi Forum

i would like to share a permanent link for a Numbers file my wife is working on in her iCloud, so i can always see it and work on it for her in her absence. Any way of doing this?

i can share the link and i see it in my email, click that then work on it. But i dont know if this link is permanent, so each time i want to work on it i can click that link? would be great if it showed up in my Numbers icloud....

OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 8:21 AM

1 reply

Jul 27, 2015 8:38 AM in response to mumbles2701

The link you see in your email will be active until your wife chooses Stop Sharing as described toward the end ofthis explanation from Apple.

Note that the collaborative editing on your end must take place through the browser. If you download (via the "tool" menu) to your copy of Numbers and work on it there, the changes you make won't appear in the document your wife shared. Any changes you make via your browser in Numbers for iCloud beta will appear in her version of the document.

SG

Permanent Share Link to Numbers File in iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.