Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There are one or more errors on the page

I am trying to submit my app for review and I get this error:

There are one or more errors on the page.

I have checked the main page, and all other pages, setup my in-app purchases, pricing etc...and keep getting this message with no highlight showing an error....Please Help..Thank you!

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2017 9:00 AM

I had this on the Mac App Store after they released preorders. I checked the preorder box. What this did was remove the old choice at the bottom of the page about releasing the version automatically/manually.

To fix the issue, I unchecked the preorders checkbox, went and choose to release 'manually', and then when back and checked preorders.

I have also had a similar error when I had some extra or missing localizations in some part of the interface, so that is worth checking too.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2017 9:00 AM in response to cptjimmy

I had this on the Mac App Store after they released preorders. I checked the preorder box. What this did was remove the old choice at the bottom of the page about releasing the version automatically/manually.

To fix the issue, I unchecked the preorders checkbox, went and choose to release 'manually', and then when back and checked preorders.

I have also had a similar error when I had some extra or missing localizations in some part of the interface, so that is worth checking too.

Jul 30, 2015 1:09 PM in response to PashaGr

I fixed my issue by going to the bottom of the pages of your app in itunesconnect. Where it says version release you have to select automatically release or manual release. I didn't have either checked. Strange that it wouldn't put a red mark or something next to it, but as soon as I checked automatically release it was fine. Hope this helps

Aug 13, 2016 8:52 AM in response to cptjimmy

I think I have the solution!!

I think it is related to the 'Media Manager'. In my case I have no captures for the 4,7 iPhone format, and I thought I am going to fill all the possible formats.

Then I clicked on the check of this format, to reuse the other format on it and that is all.

Nothing to say about the language.... and it worked fine!

I wish you the same luck.

There are one or more errors on the page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.