Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I connect my Iphone 6 to computer it does not show up on my computer screen.

I have an Iphone 6S, bought for the camera. I'm not sure of the processor speed, memory or storage capacity.

I'm trying to download my photos to my Mac book pro computer. When I connect the phone to the computer, nothing shows up as device name or icon on my screen.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 11:10 AM

1 reply

Jul 29, 2015 9:26 AM in response to colorstalker

Hello colorstalker,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

From your post I understand you'd like to import the photos from your iPhone 6 to your Mac. There are multiple applications which can help you import photos from your iPhone. If you use iPhoto or Photos on OS X Yosemite to manage your photos, then you can just plug in your iPhone and open that application to import. You can also use Image Capture on your Mac to import to a local folder on your computer.

Image Capture: Transfer images and other items from your device

iPhoto '11: Import your photos

Import photos from a camera or mobile device - Photos Help

Take care.

When I connect my Iphone 6 to computer it does not show up on my computer screen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.