Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPad disabled so i want to reset

My iPad has been disabled for wrong passcode and displaying connect to iTunes how to open it.It is iPad air 2 ,64 GB , as i do not remember iOS .

Please find my Apple Id

my security answer if need :

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPad Air, i do not remember the operating syt

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 10:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 10:52 AM

Follow the instructions on this page : If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

As these are user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple, I've asked the hosts to remove your email address and security answers from your post - it's not a good idea to post personal info (especially the type of info that you've posted) on any public forum. You should change your security questions immediately : About Apple ID security questions - Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2015 10:52 AM in response to haybe

Follow the instructions on this page : If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

As these are user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple, I've asked the hosts to remove your email address and security answers from your post - it's not a good idea to post personal info (especially the type of info that you've posted) on any public forum. You should change your security questions immediately : About Apple ID security questions - Apple Support.

my iPad disabled so i want to reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.