Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 5c doesn't accept voice mail any more!

How do i get my iphone 5c to accept voicemail messages again! Even when i call from my home phone to test it and leave a message, none show up

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 1:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 11:15 AM

Hi there Mikech,

It sounds like you are unable to see or use the visual voicemail on your phone. I would recommend you use the troubleshooting from the following article:

Get help with visual voicemail on your iPhone

1. Restart your iPhone.
  2. Check for a carrier settings update.
  3. Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
  4. Make sure that your voicemail is set up. You can check this by dialing your phone number from your iPhone.
  5. Make sure that you have a good cellular network connection. You can check this by trying to make an outgoing call.
  6. Call your iPhone from another phone and try to leave yourself a voicemail.
  7. Reset your network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
  8. Reset your voicemail password.
  9. Contact your carrier and make sure that you have the voicemail feature on your plan.

If you insert a new SIM card, you might lose the visual voicemails that are saved on your iPhone.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2015 11:15 AM in response to mikech

Hi there Mikech,

It sounds like you are unable to see or use the visual voicemail on your phone. I would recommend you use the troubleshooting from the following article:

Get help with visual voicemail on your iPhone

1. Restart your iPhone.
  2. Check for a carrier settings update.
  3. Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
  4. Make sure that your voicemail is set up. You can check this by dialing your phone number from your iPhone.
  5. Make sure that you have a good cellular network connection. You can check this by trying to make an outgoing call.
  6. Call your iPhone from another phone and try to leave yourself a voicemail.
  7. Reset your network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
  8. Reset your voicemail password.
  9. Contact your carrier and make sure that you have the voicemail feature on your plan.

If you insert a new SIM card, you might lose the visual voicemails that are saved on your iPhone.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

My iphone 5c doesn't accept voice mail any more!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.