Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud pop-up

I recently changed my Apple ID and password. On my iTunes everything updated but iCloud still has my old Apple ID. I've tried going on my iPod and signing out of my old ID so that I could sign in to my new one, but my old password isn't working. The pop-up comes every 30 seconds on my iPod, and every time I log back into my computer I get iCloud pop-ups too asking me to sign in to iCloud.

So-my iTunes has the updated information, my iCloud when I go to the website has the new information, but my iPod and whatever that pop up thing on my computer does not. My old passwords aren't working so I can't sign out of my old Apple ID. I'm getting SUPER irritated with pop ups.

Please help!

iPod touch (4th generation)

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 1:15 PM

5 replies

Jul 27, 2015 1:50 PM in response to lllaass

Yes, it's still signed into the original account on my iPod. I can't sign out of it, my old password is not working any longer, as I changed that along with my ID.

I just went through and deleted all of my apps. I'm only using this device for music, still getting pop-ups every 30 seconds. I tried resetting my password to my old ID but it won't send an email to my old email account.

Jul 27, 2015 1:55 PM in response to coffeecoffee24

You have to recover use of the first account and then sign out.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If necessary contact iTunes:

1 - Using this form

Apple - Support -form iTunes Store - Contact Us

2 - Call Apple in your country by getting the number from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HE57

3. Contact Apple by:

Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security

iCloud pop-up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.