Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't find airprint printers, work-around

I have had problems with getting airprint to work since the ios8 update. thought it was fixed in later updates, but doesn't seem so.

i thought the printer was old and it was the cause of the problem since the problem was still there with ios 8.4.

Bought a new Brother MFC-J4620DW, and figured it would solve the problems, which it didn't. Changing the router didn't work either.

what i had to do to get it to work was to enable flightmode, enable wifi, then i find the airprint printer, and then i disable flightmode and everything works fine for some hours until next time i want to use the printer. I can't find the printer from my macbook pro, or any other apple deviced either, this include a iphone 5S and ipad 2 and ipad mini. I can find the printer with my windows 7 pc without any problem, so its something to do with airprint.

Is this problem still around for all devices, and am i the only one still experiencing the problem?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4, airprint

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 2:37 PM

1 reply

Can't find airprint printers, work-around

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.