Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have multiple devices to back up to icloud. Is there any way to have one big icloud account for all my family devices?

I have 5 I-phones, 2 mac books, 1 desktop, 1 server, apple tv, 3 i-pads, and 1 mini I-pad.

I am trying to see if we can set up one i-cloud account for all devices since they are all my kids or wife's equipment.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 3:02 PM

2 replies

Jul 27, 2015 3:36 PM in response to russellblow

You can log in to the Same iCloud account on all devices. The iCloud Login, is a separate login to the Apple Id for other services on all devices. Logging in to the same iCloud account will mean all devices will be sharing Notes, Calendars, Contacts and a few other things some of which you can turn off in the iCloud setting on each device.

However, this will render Family sharing unusable, as all would be using the same iCloud account.

Note that any synced content form their independent iCloud accounts will be deleted from the devices, when you log off of the account.

It will remain in the respective account though.

I have multiple devices to back up to icloud. Is there any way to have one big icloud account for all my family devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.